Room 5, Hypatia, 25/09/2019 (14:00-15:00)
The concept of AI made in Europe covers the whole R&I value chain, from basic research to innovative applications. The session will present the AI R&I value chain, analyse several R&I technological issues, discuss impact of AI technologies and the user needs (in particular, from industry) and it will touch two subjects that bridge research and policy making: Ethics and impact on the future of work.
- Virginia DIGNUM (Umeå, Sweden), Speaker
- Àngels ORDUNA-CAO (A.SPIRE, Belgium), Speaker
- Barry O'SULLIVAN (University College Cork, Ireland), Speaker
- George TILESCH (IPSOS Global Affairs, France), Speaker
- Khalil ROUHANA (European Commission, DG CNCT, Belgium), Speaker