Room 11, Walton, 25/09/2019 (14:00-15:00)
The session explores how technology infrastructures are providing open testing environments, characterisation/modelling needs and regulatory assessments to accelerate innovations to market. What are the synergies across different programmes; national/regional policies and how can state aid focus public support for demonstrating, validation and upscaling facilities? How can they employ Safe-by-Design and OECD safety standards to increase consumer confidence in new technology-based products?
- Vit VONDRÁK (IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center, Czechia), Speaker
- Pia SANDVIK (RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, Sweden), Speaker
- Eugenia VALSAMI-JONES (University of Birmingham, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Iraida LOINAZ (CIDETEC, Nanomedicine, Spain), Speaker
- Harald CREMER (NMWP.NRW, Germany), Speaker