Room 8, Lovelace, 25/09/2019 (11:30-12:30)
Strategic planning co-design session (CD)
Euratom research and innovation development in nuclear science and technology, safety and security have high impacts throughout society: a) scientific excellence, promoting the creation and diffusion of new knowledge and skills; b) energy and non-energy applications, technologies and cutting-edge solutions contributing to sustainable global challenges; and c) economic and societal impact by fostering breakthrough innovation, strengthening EU technological leadership and market deployment of innovative solutions.
- Bernard BIGOT (ITER Organization, France), Speaker
- Patrick CHILD (European Commission, DG RTD, Belgium), Speaker
- Nathan PATERSON (FORATOM, Belgium), Speaker
- Eric VAN WALLE (SCK•CEN, Belgium), Speaker
- Elena RIGHI-STEELE (European Commission, DG RTD), Speaker