Room 3, Copernicus, 25/09/2019 (09:30-10:30)
Universities renew themselves in response to their environment and the demands of our time. By interacting with other actors in the innovation ecosystem such as industry and public authorities, they drive ecological, social and industrial transitions while fostering synergies between their main missions for education, research and innovation. Join the discussion on challenges and opportunities of such ecosystems and how they will shape our future.
- Jean CHAMBAZ (Sorbonne Université, France), Speaker
- Gareth O'NEILL (Leiden University, Netherlands), Speaker
- Iñaki SAN SEBASTIÁN (TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION, Spain), Speaker
- Kurt VANDENBERGHE (European Commission, DG RTD, Belgium), Speaker
- Gunnar BJORKMAN (City of Stockholm, Innovation, Sweden), Speaker