Room 3, Copernicus, 26/09/2019 (14:30-15:30)
Disruptive innovation due to fast technological and societal changes is entering our daily life. Millennials growing up in this era have different expectations than previous generations. What they expect beyond a good salary is feeling the societal purpose of their job.
What are we doing to prepare the next generation of researchers and innovators?
- Guillaume PARROU (OpenClassrooms, France), Speaker
- Weronika WOIŃSKA (Girls In Tech, Poland), Speaker
- Sara CONEJO CERVANTES (Teens In AI, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Claire DHERET (European Policy Centre, Belgium), Speaker
- Ignacio DORESTE HERNANDEZ (European Trade Union Confederation, Belgium), Speaker