Stoyan Boev is Managing Director of ICB-InterConsult Bulgaria - a leading Bulgarian software and consulting company with more than 21 years market presence.
Being member of the Executive Board at DIGITAL EUROPE, member of the Managing board of the Bulgarian Association of Information Technologies (BAIT), member of the Bulgarian Association of Software Companies (BASSCOM) and founder of the Bulgarian ICT cluster, Mr. Boev is one of the key influential figures on the Bulgarian ICT market development.
FB/Stoyan Boev: Facebook
IN/Stoyan Boev: LinkedIn
T/Stoyan Boev: Twitter
Currently as Managing Director of ICB-InterConsult Bulgaria, Stoyan Boev is leading a team of more than 130 highly qualified IT experts operating in the finance, utility, transport, maritime and defense, engineering and government sectors. He has particular qualifications in the fields of project management, strategic management consulting, business process optimization, software design and development.
ICB helps companies to embrace change, become efficient and stay competitive through custom software that increases their productivity 10+ times.
ICB is an IT partner for global market leaders and innovative SMEs. 90% of ICB’s business takes place in the Nordic countries, Western Europe and North America. ICB’s customers come mainly from the IT, industrial engineering, merchant marine, oil & gas, banking and financial services sectors. For two decades our 130+ person team has completed 350+ projects for 50+ organizations in 10+ countries.
ICB is experienced in business process automation (BPA), cloud and mobile applications, and solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). To manage projects and reduce risk, ICB do business process analysis with ARIS and agile software development with Scrum methodology.
ICB is a Microsoft partner, a Value-Added Reseller of Software AG and a System Integrator Partner of OSIsoft.
Membership in Professional Institutions and Organizations:
• Member of the Executive board of DIGITAL EUROPE
DIGITALEUROPE is the voice of the European digital technology industry, which includes large and small companies in the Information and Communications Technology and Consumer Electronics Industry sectors. It is composed of major multinational companies and national associations from European countries. In all, DIGITALEUROPE represents more than 10,000 companies all over Europe with more than 2 million employees and over EUR 1,000 billion in revenues.
• Vice Chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Information Technologies (BAIT), International Cooperation, European Projects and Programmes
• Member of the Board of Bulgarian Korean Centre for IT Cooperation
• One of the two representatives of the Bulgarian IT Industry before the e-Government working group
• Member of the Working Group for the High Tech Park in Sofia
• Member of the Privacy & Security group of DIGITAL EUROPE
• Member of the "Security" committee of Confederation of employers and industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG)
• Bulgarian ICT Cluster, Founder
• Co-founder and member of the board of Bulgarian – Norwegian business group
Web site: http://www.icb.bg