Date: 28/11/2018 (14:15-15:45)
Taking as a reference the four domains in the I4MS initiative, i.e. CPS/IOT, Robotics/Logistics, Additive Manufacturing and HPC Simulations, the workshop will look at the needed technical and non-technical skills for SMEs, and how DIHs can develop a concrete and effective skills development action plan.
A panel of experts representing DIHs and different digital transformation domains will be invited to share their experiences and discuss their views about the following key questions:
- What skills are needed in the Digital Transformation of the manufacturing industry?
- Which skills are domain-specific and which skills are common to any domain (e.g. digital skills, soft skills)?
- How to create effective education and re-/up-skilling measures to get SMEs prepared to Industry 4.0 and its technologies?
- What measures can a DIH put in place to develop them for the current and the future EU workforce?
Moderator: Anne-Marie Sassen, Deputy head of Unit, Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry Unit, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Marta Pinzonei, BeInCPPS
- Susanne Kührer, MIDIH
- Rita Gomes Bola, AMable
- Tomáš Karásek, CloudiFacturing
- Juan Manuel Jauregui, L4MS