Date: 28/11/2018 (10:00-11:15)
The session will present different cross-border collaboration mechanisms of DIHs. Several hubs are already acting as brokers, matching local SMEs with other DIHs, SMEs or large companies in the ecosystem to establish new EU value chains.
Examples will also be shown of bringing together SMEs from different sectors to spur innovation using advanced digital technologies and the role DIHs can play on this.
The session will also highlight how the cross-border collaboration between DIHs from different regions can be valuable for businesses.
Moderator: Max Lemke, Head of Unit for Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Flanders Make, Ger van den Kerkhof, Senior Account Manager EU Affairs, Belgium
- Minalogic, Isabelle Guillaume, Chief Executive Officer, France
- Technologies for Efficiency Digital Innovation Hub Extremadura, Cristina Gallardo, Project Manager, Spain
- Accelerating Photonics innovation for SME’s (ACTPHAST 4.0), Hugo Thienpont, Director of Brussels Photonics Team of the Vrije University of Brussel, Belgium
- VDTC of the Fraunhofer IFF, Christian Blobner, Germany
- TNO, Maurits Butter, Senior Research of industrial innovation policy