Date: 27/11/2018 (16:30-18:00)
The session will bring together DIHs focusing on AI and robotics to showcase their achievements in supporting SMEs.
The session will present how the collaboration between the DIHs on AI and robotics can be further enhanced across the EU and in particular discuss how the link between them and other DIHs can be facilitated in future, also under the Digital Europe Programme.
The panel will also discuss how to optimise synergies and collaboration between the AI-on-Demand platform, the “toolbox for AI” and the DIHs network, “distribution channel for AI”.
- Moderator: Mariusz Bałdyga, Programme Officer, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Marie-Luise Neitz, Echord ++
- Minna Lanz, TRINITY - DIH Innovation Action
- Ali Muhammad, L4MS, RobotUnion and DIH^2
- Krzysztof Lipiec, PIAP-ScienTech
- Patrick Gatellier, AI4EU (AI on demand platform)
- Reinhard Lafrenz, RODIN – Coordination and Support Action on DIHs in Robotics
- Giovanna Galasso, Director, Government & Digital Innovation Team PwC (Smart Factories- training to DIHs in EU13 Member States)