Hall 3, 19/09/2019 (14:15-15:30)
In this session, potential H2020 proposers will learn
• where to find information on calls and topics;
• which funding instruments (Types of action) are available;
• which admissibility and eligibility conditions apply for a proposal to be admitted to evaluation;
• what the funding rates are;
• how to submit a proposal by means of the on-line submission tool;
• which criteria apply in the evaluation and how it is run, and last but not least
• how to address cross-cutting features such as ‘Responsible Research and Innovation’, Dissemination and Communication.
Ample time will be given for questions.
Additionally, Ideal-IST project will shortly present its services to proposers