Hall 3, 20/09/2019 (15:00-16:15)
This session will address how EU projects have evolved over time, especially from FP7 through H2020, from single technology development to broad research, from broad research to close to market introduction. It will include a panel discussion on how projects have evolved to specifically meet the challenges of digital transformation.
It will include views from various actors (expert evaluators, coordinators):
- Evolution to HE & DE
- Increased complexity of the landscape with new instruments appearing
- Range of projects being very broad
- Clever ways to build co-design
- Evolution of the evaluation spirit
- Change of coordinator roles & profiles, efforts needed
- Research and Innovation management: from ideas to follow-up
- Statistic on evolution (distribution of scores, distribution of funds, evolution of cascading grants)
The session will be interactive, with the audience-involvement in Q&A and online pooling /visualization tools.
Coordinator: Edina NEMETH (National Contact Point for ICT & FET in Hungary, -, Hungary)