Hall 3, 20/09/2019 (15:00-16:15)
Have EU projects evolved over time? Are your proposals getting lower and lower scores or are you not sure what needs to be done to get funding for your project? This session will examine how the EU expectations have changed over time from single technology development to broad research, from broad research to close to market introduction. This will be done through the introduction of some clear statistical analysis, a panel discussion on how projects have evolved to specifically meet the challenges of digital transformation and of course questions and comments from you!
The panel will look at such things as:
- Change of coordinator roles & profiles, efforts needed
- Research and Innovation management: from ideas to follow-up
- New challenges in finding the right place to apply with the increased complexity of the landscape
- Range of projects broadening with new instruments appearing
- Evolution of the evaluation criteria
- User involvement and co-design
The panel will include views from various actors (expert evaluators, coordinators).
Recording of the session
Agenda and other documents
- Workshop Description (714 KB)