Hall 3, 20/09/2019 (13:15-14:30)
Booth: 5G AND BEYOND
The networking session will cover topics aiming at innovation in 5G mobile communications and also at research and innovation on smart connectivity (beyond 5G) for a Next-Generation Internet.
The previous phases of 5G Public Private Partnership have successfully supported R&I ranging from the technologies and architectures developments to 5G systems validation and early 5G trials for industry verticals sectors. The topics to be presented during this session aim at leveraging 5G technologies towards downstream innovations both at service and product levels, at maintaining a significant long-term commitment to prepare 5G "Long Term Evolution", and to bridge into smart connectivity platforms. The envisaged research and innovation should, among others, significantly contribute to building a first-class European industrial supply side for core 5G technologies. They should also contribute to the successful implementation of 5G-based cross-border corridors for Connected and Automated Mobility in the EU and prepare for future deployment phases under the next European Union multi-annual framework programme (MFF).
The session will span over two timeslots (Part I and Part II), just before and after the lunch break on Friday 20th September. It will start with presentations by the European Commission on the content of the four topics (ICT-41-2020, ICT-42-2020, ICT-52-2020 and ICT-53-2020). The 5G Infrastructure Association (5GIA) will then give some information on their activities as well as their views about participation and proposal coverage in the above topics.
Afterwards, potential proposers have the possibility to take the floor for short presentations (4 minutes each maximum) of the ideas or the expertise they could bring to a potential proposal. If you are interested to do so, please remember to upload in the session “From 5G Innovation to Beyond 5G” webpage your presentation before 16th September 12:00 noon CET, otherwise we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide a slot for it.
15 Presentations: Submit your own
- Virtualized RAN - addressing challenges for Rel.16/17
- 5G and the future of AR applications
- Access breakthrough technology for 5G RF mmWaves systems, baseband digital processing and innovative MIMO based on piezo-actuated MEMS.
- National Kapodistrian University of Athens 5G Testbed for Smart Networks and Services
- CEA_expression_of_interest_H2020 for Beyond 5G & 6G calls 42, 52, 56
- GOKTURK 5G RF R & D Lab. Start-up projects, 5G General Purpose RFIC, 5G Router, 5G RoE, 5G Modem
- Satellite Communications in 5G Innovation and beyond 5G - University of Bologna
- Enabling Native M2M Communications in 5G and Beyond
- Secure V2X Networks using Visible Light Communications (VLC)
- reconfigurable metasurface antenna for 5G CubeSat Ground Station
- 3D5G: Decentralized Dependable Dynamic 5G Service Composition with Blockchain
- Spinverse can help you in building your project
- Wireless Systems for Vehicles and Mobility
- CloudRAN (C-RAN) for 5G
- Network2020 workshop on Smart Networks and Services Partnership for ICT-42 Proposers
You must log in to add a comment.