Hall 3, 19/09/2019 (11:30-12:45)
The first part of the "Tech venture building and the Innovation Radar" session will focus on technology transfer, Intellectual Property Rights licencing and venture building in deeptech all in the framework of the Innovation Radar initiative of the European Commission. The initiative and its objective to create more tech startups and scalups in Europe from EU funded research will be shortly presented. This will then be followed up by two presentations from venture builders explaining how to achieve the company stage when one starts from the innovation stage. One of the presentations is focussed on deeptech implementation (more top down) and the other one on problem solving (bottom-up).
The second part of the session will be presenting the details of the EIC Accelerator and will be looking at how it can help the tech ventures flourish and grow.
- Gerard VAN DER HOEVEN (Protium, HQ, Netherlands), Speaker
- Ian SOSSO (Monte Carlo Capital, Business Angels / Venture Investing, Monaco), Speaker
- Viorel PECA (European Commission, DG Connect/C3, Belgium), Speaker
- Luuk BORG (DG CONNECT, Unit F3), Moderator
- Artto AUROLA (PixPolar Oy), Speaker