ICT 2015 is also open to students, young researchers and innovators who want to participate in the general event as well as in specific activities, for example by:
- attending the policy Conference and reporting on different sessions;
- participating in Networking activities and promoting them via social media;
- visiting the Exhibition area and playing an important role in selecting and awarding the best exhibition stands.
They are also encouraged to communicate and discuss about ICT 2015 event through social media by blogging and tweeting.
The conference will also highlight issues of specific interest to the young generation in ICT and this will happen through a variety of events and discussions with high-level policy makers, leading scientists, international experts and successful ICT entrepreneurs.
How to participate
- Submit your application online before 31st May 2015. The European Commission will cover the travel and accommodation costs to participate at the event for 40 students, researchers and innovators that have an interest and motivation to work with ICT and digital technology. Applicants will be selected based on a set criteria. The list of the selected applicants will be published at the beginning of July;
- Register (starting from May 2015) to attend the event in your own capacity. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates.
For those who cannot attend, the event will be web streamed and we encourage you to participate and contribute on social media, in particular through Twitter - dedicated hastag #ICT2015.