Via the new Digital Europe Programme, the Commission intends to support setting up EU-wide common, interoperable data spaces. Such spaces will provie access to data for Artificial Intelligence via industrial and personal data platforms (see Digital Europe Draft Orientations). The projects participating in the workshop may be able to contribute some of their results to these data spaces. In such regard, the workshop aimed at discussing the extent to which project results could contribute to the data spaces envisaged under the Digital Europe Programme.
The workshop built on the outcomes of a previous workshop held on 16 September 2019.
The presentations of the workshop can be found below:
- Introduction, by Arian Zwegers (European Commission)
- Data spaces for Smart Manufacturing and Market 4.0, by Sergio Gusmeroli
- AUTOWARE, by Oscar Lazaro
- Daedalus, by Franco Cavadini
- FAR-EDGE, by Mauro Isaja
- SAFIRE, by Sebastian Scholze
- ScalABLE4.0, by Germano Veiga
- COMPOSITION, by Marc Jentsch
- DIGICOR, by Arnd Schirrmann
- BOOST 4.0, by Oscar Lazaro
- MUSKETEER, by Davide Dalle Carbonare
- NIMBLE, by Stefan Wellsandt
- vf-OS, by Oscar Garcia Perales