Many questions are rolling in with the forthcoming entry into force of the Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market. Some say they will mostly impact public sector services. Others state they might have a significant impact on online private sector services. Legal/Compliance officers and enterprise architects are trying to prepare whilst implementing acts have been adopted and related ETSI-standards are evolving. One thing is certain. The market of Trust Services (and consuming services) is taking form now.
Programme & Speakers
- Opening - A. Servida, Head of eIDAS Taskforce - EC & Erik R. VAN ZUUREN, vice-chair EEMA
- Demystifying the new eIDAS framework: Regulation and Implementing Acts – content, intention & impact (eIDAS TaskForce representative)
- Towards Real Implementation - An Overview of & Experiences with applying CEN/ETSI Standards & Best Practices - S. Lacroix, Trust Tree Europe / Sealed
- The use of eSignatures & eSeals in the Commission - (EC-speaker tbc)
- Panel session - Regulation, Implementation and Standards - Morning Speakers
- Building a shared eSignature Platform - W. Martens/M. Waeckens, Internal ICT services - Flemish Government
- Usage/Experiences of and the road ahead for eSignatures in an Austrian context - H. Leitold, A-SIT, Secure Information Technology Center - Austria
- eSignatures & eSeals – application & perspectives now and in the age of eIDAS - S. Arbia, Accreditation and Supervision Service - Italy
- Estonian lessons from the ubiquitous use of e-Signatures and -eSeals - J. Sahk, Permanent Representation of Estonia to the EU
- Panel session – Implementing / Using eSignature(-related) services - Afternoon speakers
To request a place at the workshop email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, organisation, job title, professional email-address and mobile number. Note that, because the event is hosted by the Commission, it will be open to a wider audience (Invitees and EEMA-members have however precedence).
Places are limited so wait for confirmation of a place before making travel arrangements. Once attendance is approved you will be sent a confirmation (which will be your ticket to the briefing/workshop). The exact location will be sent with your confirmation. For any questions, contact email@example.com