DG CNECT invites you to attend on 12 October 2020 the final workshop of the study SMART 2016/0040 that benchmarked the national policy frameworks and investments on innovation procurement across Europe. First results on the benchmarking of the 2018 national innovation procurement policy frameworks were already published in 2019 (more info below). The workshop will present the final results of the policy framework and investment benchmarking, that includes an analysis of innovation procurement investments across different sectors of public interest (e.g. health, transport, security etc.) and strategic expenditure categories, in particular ICT, that fuel public sector modernization. The workshop is planned to take place in online webinar format.
- Agenda (which includes the online link) for the final study workshop on 12 October 2020
- First results benchmarking of 2018 national innovation procurement policy frameworks across Europe. An online consultation on this took place between mid November 2018 and end of February 2019.
- Agenda and presentations from the first study kick-off workshop on 7 September 2016
- Meeting agenda
- Presentation of the study - Giovanna Galasso
- European Innovation Scoreboard - Daniel Bloemers
- Open TED / How to analyse European procurement data - Jachym Hercher
- Digital Economy and Society Index / EDPR country profiles - Balazs Zorenyi
- National initiatives in Estonia - Paul Jaakson
- National initiatives in Austria - Eva Buchinger
- National initiatives in Germany - Wolfgang Crasemann
- National initiatives in Spain - Juan Manuel Garrido Moreno
- National initiatives in the Netherlands - Floris den Boer
- National initiatives in Sweden - Niklas Tedeklev
- Tender specifications of the study (explaining scope and objectives of the study)