V4Design is an EU co-funded H2020 research and innovation project launched in January 2018 and coordinated by the Centre for Research and Technology-Hellas, Greece.
The final goal of the project is to provide innovative tools to architects and video game designers that will inspire and assist them in sharing content and maximize its exploitation.
V4Design participated in the Digital Assembly 2018 with an exhibition stand where the visitors had the chance to have an exciting “Living the past” experience through a Virtual Reality demonstration of a walk in a historic square, the Berlin Gendarmenmarkt, in different time periods.
The project also participated in the High-level Innovation and Cultural Heritage Event that took place in Brussels on the 20th of March 2018, initiating constructive discussions oncultural heritage and how it can be re-used and re-purposed so as to serve as a lighthouse for future cities and societies.
Watch below a ShowCase video that gives an overview of the project's work and explains how V4Design can help architects and video game designers.
- From 2018-01-01 to 2020-12-31, ongoing project
- Total cost: EUR 3 937 850
- EU contribution: EUR 3 937 850
- Topic: ICT-20-2017 - Tools for smart digital content in the creative industries
- Call for proposal: H2020-ICT-2017-1
- Funding scheme: RIA - Research and Innovation action