The Working Group on Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) was launched after the High-level governance meeting of the European platform of national initiatives on digitising industry to support the implementation of the Digitising European Industry initiative.
On its third meeting, the working group aims to bring together Digital Innovation Hubs representatives, Member States, regions and other interested stakeholders to discuss:
- Networking among DIHs.
- Role of Member States and regions for the development of DIHs.
- Catalogue of DIHs.
Digital Innovation Hubs, regions and Member States are encouraged to share a best practice or present their ideas on one of the topics of the day. You can submit your interest through the registration form by 13 May.
09.15-10.00: Welcome coffee and registration
10.00-10.10: Setting the scene
- Max Lemke, Head of Unit, Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry, DG CNECT: Networking among DIHs, role of Member States and regions for the development of DIHs, catalogue of DIHs – objectives & expectations
10.10-12.00: Session 1: Networking and collaboration among DIHs
- Andrea Halmos, Project Officer, European Commission (20')
- (Individual presentations of 5' and 40' discussion)
- Funding Box (ES), Mayte Carracedo: Activities performed under I4MS to reinforce the network of DIHs
- University of Oulu (FI), Jukka Riekki: Allied ICT Finland - Building a National Network of DIHs
- Innomine (HU), Gábor Vicze: Networking & cooperation opportunities
- MINEK Cluster (HU), Tamas Gyulai: Experience and Cooperation with DIHs
- I4MSOUTH (ES), Pedro Arques: Success stories and networking activities among DIHs focused on agriculture sector
- Smart Industry Hub (NL), Jan Post: Future co-operation and partnerships
- CEA LIST (FR), Gregorio Ameyugo: DIH networking: Designing connections that build value chains
- Steinbeis2i GmbH (DE), Meike Reimann: Networking DIHs through the Smart Anything Everywhere Initiative
- Latvian IT Cluster (LV), Aiga Irmeja: Cross-industry corporate hackathons, facilitated by clusters
12.30-13.00: Networking lunch
13:00 – 14:00 Session 2 – The Digital Innovation Hub Catalogue and measuring impact
- Gabriel Rissola, Policy Officer, JRC-Sevilla, European Commission (15')
- Politecnico di Torino (IT), Anna Carbone: From the DIH Catalogue to a Multipurpose DIH Platform
14.00-15.00: The future of DIHs
Lucilla Sioli, Director of Digital Industry, DG CNECT
15:00 – 15:30: Coffee break
15.30-16:45: Session 3 – The role of Member States and Regions for the development of DIHs
- Anne-Marie Sassen, Deputy-Head of Unit, Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry, DG CNECT (10')
- (Individual presentations of 5' and 30' discussion)
- Saxony-Anhalt (DE), Susanne Lueders: The role of Saxony-Anhalt for the development of DIHs
- SPRI (ES), Amaia Martínez: The role of the Basque government for the development of the Basque DIH and its collaboration at national level
- Hahn-Schickard (DE), Rainer Günzler: DIHs in Germany and Baden-Württemberg region
- Andalucia Agrotech (ES), Ignacio Carvajo: Digital Innovation Hub Andalucia Agrotech
- TRAGSA (ES), Mariano Navarro De La Cruz: Digital Innovation Hubs for an inclusive Europe
- Eurecat (ES), Julia Palma: Our role linking the regional, national and EU DIHs
- IrRADIARE (BE), Marcos Antionio Nogueira: Guimarães 4.0: The tale of a digital city
17:00: Summary and conclusions & Closing
You can download the agenda as PDF.