We are pleased to announce the establishment of a Steering committee for the Community of Practice
It is composed by:
- Giulia Bubbolini, Innovation and Economic Development Center, Forli-Cesena Chamber of Commerce (CESI)
- Diana El Azar, World Economic Forum (WEF)
- Jean-Pierre Faure, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- Monique Goyens, BEUC
- Oliver Gray, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)
- Didier Huck, Technicolor
- Dominic Lyle, European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA)
- Robert Madelin, Director General, DG CONNECT, chair
- Chris Marsden, University of Sussex
- Angela Mills Wade, European Publishers Council (EPC).
- Linda Senden, Tilburg University
- Patrick von Braunmühl, Selbstregulierung Informationswirtschaft
We thank them for their active commitment to help make the CoP a vibrant community. The steering committee met for the first time on September 20 in Brussels, and its composition was confirmed at the CoP Inaugural Meeting.