- Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, European Commission
- Simon Schaefer, Founder & CEO of Factory, President of Startup Portugal and Angel Investor in Europe.
- Anja Monrad, Senior Vice President & General Manager at Dell EMC, CEE and chair of the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition Governing Board.
Previous editions have featured key influencers such as Commissioners Kroes, Oettinger, and Moedas, President of the European Committee of the Regions Markku Markkula or executives such as former Uber CEO, Travis Kalanick.
What you will find within the Summit?
Breaking news from EU & Tech Leaders
Get inspired from leading tech stars and EU policymakers. Discover new funding opportunities, including programs to support startups (Startup Europe, European Innovation Council). Learn how you can change the tech game.
It's about doing business deals. Meeting with investors, corporates and leading enterprises. Discovering how public administration from across the region and Europe can help. This is the place to be.
Ecosystem building - Networking
Startup Europe Summit attendees are driven and focused. Whether you’re looking for funding, a new job, your new co-founder or investment, the summit offers several ways to help you connect with the right people efficiently and effectively.
Three reasons to attend:
- Learn about European funding opportunities directly from Brussels. With more than €10 Billions in the pipeline, EU is becoming the main investor in Europe!
- Network with the key decision makers and tech leaders within EU, notably Central Eastern Europe and Western Balkans regions
- Have access to business deals with corporates- investors – and public administrations for startups and scaleups.
Register now to join 400 key European startup ecosystem enablers - accelerators, investors, entrepreneurs, academia, policy makers and media representatives.
You can find more details about the programme below: