The initiative should pilot the best approaches for:
- Raising awareness on BAs and early stage investment amongst potential investors;
- Preparing local potential investors to become BAs and developing know how, skills and "professionalization" for existing BAs
- Preparing with relevant players the foundations and the expansion of the local and European BAs market
- Sharing and disseminating the information on BAs and this initiative.
Interested economic operators can express their interest to participate in the call for tender until Monday 22 September 2014 in writing to CNECTfirstname.lastname@example.org
The pre-selection criteria applied for this call are:
- Capacity, knowledge and experience in the context of business angels, investment in startups and innovative companies notably in digital technologies and applications, entrepreneurship and startups growth.
- Experience in the field of knowledge sharing and organisation of relevant events in the context of business angels, seed and early stage private investment.
- Capacity and experience to engage and cooperate with local actors in European countries where the business angel ecosystem is less developed, and to mobilise experienced investors coming from regions which are more advanced regarding seed and early stage private investment.
The following evidences must be provided in respect of each of the pre-selection criteria identified above and included in the email expressing the interest of the economic operator to participate in the call for tender.
- Description of the economic operator, including its size and human resources, and main services and competences regarding Business angels and early stage investment
- List of at least 5 successful activities and projects regarding Business Angels and organising relevant events in the past 3 years (2011 to 2014), in which the economic operator has had a significant role (including detailed information on the activity or the contents and quality of the event)
- List of business Angels, stakeholders or co-operation partners with whom the economic operator has worked recently / is working with, and the type of the co-operation.
Processing your reply to the ex-ante advertisement will involve the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name, address and CV). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, any personal data requested are required to assess your capacity to participate in the call for tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Data Controller. You are entitled to obtain access to your personal data on request and to rectify any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete. If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the Data Controller. Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement.
You have the right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor for matters relating to the processing of your personal data.
For the purpose of this ex-ante advertisement, the Data Controller shall be the Head of the Unit "Finance", Directorate "Resources", Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology. Any queries concerning the processing of personal data of the Candidate can be addressed to the data controller by using the e-mail address mentioned under Point "Purpose of this call for tenders" of the present ex-ante advertisement and by indicating the reference of the ex-ante advertisement.
Ex-ante publicity for low-value contracts between EUR 15 000 and EUR 60 000.
This publication is made pursuant to Article 124.1 (b) of the Rules of Application of the Financial Regulation that provides for an ex ante publication on the Institutions' websites of contracts with a value up to 60.000 EUR.
Only the candidates invited by the contracting authority to participate in the procedure for awarding this low value contract will be admissible.