Tuesday, 4 December 2018
- 16:00 – 16:45: Industry and cybersecurity: future together: This networking session organised by Atos will present research and innovation projects on security assessment & solutions, identify main challenges and industrial needs, and discuss with stakeholders the way cybersecurity supports industry & create new business opportunities.
- 17:00-17:45: Digital Manufacturing Platforms & Connected Factories: the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) will present the ConnectedFactories strategic project and explore pathways to digital integration and interoperability of manufacturing systems and processes, with a special focus on digital platforms for factory automation.
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
- 16:30 - 17:15: Enabling Industry4.0 with Blockchain on a Digital Shopfloor: This networking sessionwill bring together leading edge technology providers and industrial companies to discuss about benefits, risks and best practices for a digital shopfloor. Special focus will be on blockchain and how ICT technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, BigData and Cybersecurity can benefit industries.
- 16:30-17.15: Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories: Learn all you need to know to apply for the call DT-ICT-07-2018-2019, which will help advance in digital manufacturing platforms so that manufacturing companies can exploit new concepts and technologies to fulfil the demands from changing supply and value networks.
- 17:30 - 18:15: Federated Smart Factory Ecosystem: This networking session will promote the idea of establishing a federated smart factory ecosystem in Europe. The federation model currently developed in five different EU funded projects will be shown as an example of the importance of collaboration between different technology platforms to offer industry more flexible business models.
Thursday, 6 December 2018
- 09:00 - 09:45: Security and resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments: Learn everything about the call ICT-08-2019, which will support the development of practical solutions to guarantee cybersecurity in daily operations for manufacturing facilities.
vf-OS: Virtual Factory Open Operating System
NIMBLE: novel, cloud-based platform for dynamic supply networks in future collaborative manufacturing
FIWARE: open source platform for the digital future
HUMAN: workplaces where automation and human workers operate in harmony
IoT Large Scale Pilots: towards an interconnected society
Industry 4.0 - Pilot Factories: examples from Vienna, Graz, Linz
About ICT 2018
ICT 2018 will take place in Vienna on 4-6 December 2018. This is the key research and innovation event organised by the European Commission and it will focus on the European Union’s priorities in the digital transformation of society and industry. It includes a conference on digital research and innovation policies, an exhibition of EU-funded research and innovation projects in the field of ICT, a series of networking activities and an innovation and startups village to showcase European entrepreneurship. Find all information in the website of the event and register here.