The study was undertaken by Deloitte and Ipsos MORI in the EU 28 Member States, as well as in Norway, Turkey and Iceland, on behalf of the European Commission - Directorate General of Communications Networks, Content & Technology.
Objectives of the 2nd Survey of Schools: ICT in Education
Benchmark progress in ICT in School - to provide detailed and up-to-date information related to access, use and attitudes towards the use of technology in education by surveying head teachers, teachers, students and parents covering the EU28, Norway, Iceland and Turkey;
Model for a ‘highly equipped and connected classroom’ - to define a conceptual model for a ‘highly equipped and connected classroom’ (HECC), presenting three scenarios to describe different levels of a HECC and to estimate the overall costs to equip and connect an average EU classroom with advanced components of the HECC model.
Objective of the workshop
- Present the study methodology and overall approach;
- Illustrate the study’s main findings for the two objectives
- Validate and collect stakeholders’ views on the findings, as well as more general views, especially on current and future developments in the area of the study and policy implications.
- Location: 2 Rue Van Maerlant, 1049 Bruxelles, room VM2-2
- Date and time: Friday, 23rd November 2018, 10h00 - 16h00
- To register for the conference, please fill out the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy Statement