Who can apply?
The call is open to all SMEs or a mid-caps having received financial and technological support from one of the EU projects of the I4MS initiative since its launch in 2013 (Fortissimo, Cloudflow, CloudSMEs, LASHARE, INTEFIX, EuRoC, Appolo, ReconCell, BeinCPPS, Fortissimo2, HORSE, MIDIH, Cloudifacturing, L4MS and AMable).
What is the prize?
- A visibility package to promote thespecific experiment/innovation and the winning SME or midcap.
- Taylor-made offline and online visibility packages during the Mobile World Congress 2020.
- Half day of consultancy services offered by the Danish Technological Institute and the Manufacturing Academy of Denmark.
- Take part in the I4MS Acceleration services to speed-up business innovation and make business potential grow.
- Participation in the Disruptors Awards Ceremony at the Stakeholders Forum in Madrid in November 2019, with travel and accommodation covered for one representative of the winning company.
How to apply?
All applications must be submitted by 9 September 2019 at 17:00 (CET).
For more information, you can check the applicants guide and all other details on the I4MS community.
The EU initiative ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS) connects SMEs, startups and mid-caps with European Digital Innovation Hubs. Through EU-funded experiments and use cases, they work together to innovate with digital opportunities in the field of Industry 4.0, covering areas like additive manufacturing, CPS, IoT, robotics, HPC or laser technologies.