Europe’s biggest innovation potential is in deep-tech, the technologies that are driven by research and therefore hard to replicate. This is why the EIC supports silo-breaking research collaborations on bold technological ideas. With the new Pathfinder programme, Future and Emerging Technologies (Open and Proactive) is now an integral part of the EIC enhanced pilot.
With Europe’s next research and innovation programme, Horizon Europe, in the making, it is timely to debate the role of the Pathfinder in meeting the challenge of bridging science, technology and innovation.
Come and join us in Bucharest on June the 19th 2019 and:
- Learn about the unique role that FET/Pathfinder is playing the EIC enhanced pilot
- Help to co-design the EIC Pathfinder for its future implementation in Horizon Europe.
- Hear about amazing results, life-changing experiences and impacts of 30 years of FET research.
- Debate current directions and upcoming trends in deep tech for the future.
- Explore current and future funding opportunities in the EIC Pathfinder programme
Policy- and decision-makers, scientists, researchers, innovators, early stage investors (e.g. business angels) and opinion-shaping actors are welcome to join this high-level conference.
More info and draft agenda
This event (furhter info and agenda can be found here) is co-organised by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT) and Directorate-General for Research and Innovation (DG RTD), as part of the EIC event (20 & 21 June 2019) and the Innovative Enterprise Week series of events, in the broader context of the Romanian Presidency of the EU.