Exhibitors guidelines are available at https://www.eucnc.eu/exhibitors-guidelines/. Exhibitions are supposed to have at least one person present, at least during lunch and coffee breaks, in order to present the demonstration to attendees.
Further information is available at http://www.eucnc.eu, and you can always consult our Twitter (@EuCNC), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7457059) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/eucnc) account for updates.
EuCNC 2018 targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present their latest research results, being one of the main venues for showcasing, demonstrating and trialing the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes. It will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, from 18th to 21st June 2018.
This is the 27th edition of a successful series of technical conferences in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by IEEE ComSoc and EURASIP, and financially supported by the European Commission. This year’s motto is "5G and beyond", and it will focus on various aspects of 5G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, and vertical application areas, among others.
The conference will include:
- regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore) (check the call for papers);
- workshops (check the call for workshops);
- special sessions (check the call for special sessions);
- poster sessions, (check the call for posters);
- tutorials, (check the call for tutorials);
- keynote talks;
- demos and exhibitions (check the call for exhibitions);
- technical pitches at coffee breaks by exhibitors.