The professional tools developed by the project will be completely customizable to the context (facilitating their reuse), to the target, between or within the industries, to the user (improving the viewing experience), and to the production environment (making them future-proof).
The approach is based on research into light-field technology, automated classification and tagging using deep learning and semantic labeling to describe and draw inferences, and the development of tools for automated asset transformation, smart animation, storage and retrieval.
These new technologies and tools will show that a vast reduction of costs and increases in efficiency are possible, facilitating the production of more content, of higher quality and creativity, for the benefit of the competitiveness of the European creative industries.
- From 2018-01-01 to 2020-12-31
- Total cost: EUR 3 999 375
- EU contribution: EUR 3 999 375
- Topic: ICT-20-2017 - Tools for smart digital content in the creative industries
- Call for proposal: H2020-ICT-2017-1
- Funding scheme: RIA - Research and Innovation action