During this conference, the Intermediate Report from the High-Level Expert Group was handed-over to the Commission.
Read the press release by the Maltese Presidency and the blog post from DG CONNECT's deputy Director-General Khalil Rouhana about the work so far of the High-Level Expert Group, the future synergies between national initiatives and the Quantum Technology Flagship, and the next steps for the preparation of the Flagship.
You can download the slides of the presentations:
- Prof. Serge Haroche: Why Quantum Technologies?
- Prof. Jürgen Mlynek: Quantum Technology: preparing the new European Flagship
- Prof. Massimo Inguscio: Quantum Technologies in Italy
- Prof. Paul Indelicato: French national initiatives and their complementarity with the FET-Flaghip
- Dr Herbert Zeisel: German national Initiative and the EU Flagship
- Barbara Weitgruber: National Quantum Technology Initiatives: Austria
- Sir Peter Knight: UK National Quantum Technology Programme
- Prof. Peter Domokos: National quantum technology program of Hungary