Open public consultations
To participate in public consultations, see ongoing consultations.
Closed public consultations
- The introduction of options for harmonisation of spectrum available for wireless microphones and cordless video-cameras (PMSE equipment) ended 21.8.2012. Summary and Individual responses (zip format).
- Spectrum for more efficient energy production and distribution ended 18.4.2012. Summary and individual responses (zip format).
- Introduction of technical harmonisation conditions in the terrestrial 2 GHz band, published 15.11.2011, closed 27.1.2012. Summary document and individual responses.
- Call to stakeholders for their views on the proposed amendment to Commission Decision 2005/050/EC (Short Range Radars - SRR), published 14.12.2010, closed 15.2.2011. Responses to the public consultation.
- Public Consultation/Call for Input in preparation for the Radio Spectrum Policy Programme", published 4.3.2010, closed 9.4.2010.
- Transforming the digital dividend opportunity into social benefits and economic growth in Europe", published 10.7.2009, closed 4.9.2009.
- A call for input on the Fundamental review of the 24 GHz Decision for short-range radar applications (SRR), published 2.1.2009, 2.2.2009. You can consult the reference document.