Objectives of the Pilot Project
- incentivise European content industries to nurture and embrace innovation and take up new technologies in order to be able to sustain their position as creative pioneers in the digital era,
- bring together players from different content industries, and instil a mind-set of innovation and collaboration through the sharing of experiences, data and knowledge,
- test and develop new approaches and business models for content creation, distribution and promotion, taking advantage of digital technologies and taking into account new audience patterns and behaviours,
- Existence and operation of platform(s) for cultural content innovation.
The development of platform(s) for cultural content innovation which
- Brings European added value by strengthening the collaboration among players in the content industries and incentivising them to adapt new approaches, services, products and business models,
- acts as a catalyser of creativity and an accelerator of innovation for the content industries and instil an innovative mind-set among the users,
- is of high quality standards, well curated, promoted and highly interactive,
- shares experience, data and knowledge on any other element that could contribute to innovation and improve the growth and competitiveness of the European content industries,
- facilitates and reinforces cross-sectoral collaboration in relation to issues such as creation, distribution, promotion and access to content
- reaches out to a wide and participative community beyond its members,
- reaches out to and collaborates with tech industries.
The action will be implemented by way of a call for proposals with a maximum aid intensity of 60% of the total eligible costs of the project(s).
Further information about the call is available in the enclosed documents.
Questions & Answers
Please find here the document featuring the Q&A we received so far. We will update the document regularly.