The objective of the Pilot Project under this call is to provide media professionals working at minority language media outlets across Europe with the opportunity to undertake internships with European media houses.This will contribute to the professionalization of minority language media and enable participants to gain a broader and more comprehensive understanding of different media and newsroom cultures. As quality news and a diversity of views are essential to democracy, the project aims i) to contribute to quality journalism by enhancing journalists' skills and ii) to enhance media pluralism via a greater variety of opinions and voices.
The following core actions to be carried out by the beneficiary are described in detail in the Call for Proposals document:
- Design of the internship project
- Selection of participants/host organisations
- Logistical support for participants/host organisations
- Information and communication
- Financial Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Total budget available: 700.000 EUR (seven hundred thousand euros).
Maximum co-financing rate: 90% of eligible costs
Duration of the action: 1 year
Questions related to this call should be sent at the latest on 20 August 2020 to CNECT-I1-CALLS@ec.europa.eu
All questions received and replies will be published, anonymously, on this page (more information on your personal data).
- Call for proposals (update of 15 June)
- Grant application form (update of 15 June)
- Model grant agreement
- Estimated budget
- Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss
- Declaration on honour
- Financial identification form
- Legal entity form - private law body
- Legal entity form - public law body
- Privacy Statement for Legal Entity and Bank Account Validation