This Call for Proposals follows the EP Pilot Project "A European public sphere: a new online media offer for young Europeans".
Objectives of the Pilot Project
Increased availability of online information, in different languages, around European topics that affect young people across the EU, presented in engaging formats and through multiple viewpoints. Engaging discussions and youth events.
- Collaboration between at least 5 media organisations from 5 EU Member States;
- Creation of daily, thought-provoking content around current affairs, through innovative cross-border editorial processes;
- An outreach plan, to reach as many young Europeans as possible;
- Distribution via own channels, partner websites, blogs and/or social media networks;
- Engaging discussions and youth events.
The Commission expects to fund up to 2 proposals.
Suggested start date: 1 Jan 2021
Suggested duration 12 to 15 months
Questions & Answers
Questions should be sent to CNECT-YOUTH-MEDIA@EC.EUROPA.EU
All questions and answers will be published, anonymously, on this page.