The 2018 edition of the workshop of European Union (EU) funded projects on Bio-electronics and Micro-Nano-Bio Systems (MNBS), will be jointly organised with the European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration EPoSS, in collaboration with the Horizon2020 project inSSIght, and CERTH as the local organiser.
Just as in the previous years and with an established track record, the event will once again:
- bring together the value chain of the micro/nano and system integration fields of endeavour;
- actively involve the industry, science and user community;
- provide a great opportunity for synergies, new topics, ideas for collaboration, exchange and networking.
The annual MNBS workshop is an excellent opportunity to:
- diffuse and exchange information on research & development results and innovative solutions from EU-funded projects and other initiatives in Europe.
- identify synergies and possible collaborations to tackle critical issues covering the full value chain from R&D to Innovation.
- meet with key representatives from industry, research, users and the European Commission,
- take on an active role in defining research priorities and roadmaps for future research and in the forthcoming EC programmes for research and innovation, Horizon 2020 and beyond.
The event will include oral and poster presentations from EU-funded and other MNBS related Research & Innovation projects and invited sessions, bringing technologies and solution providers closer to business and to end-users.