Welcome to the Malta Communications Authority (MCA) annual conference 2014, which will be held on Friday, 21st November, at the Westin Dragonara Resort.
There'll be an excellent line up of speakers, including Tonnie De Koster, from Directorate F - Coordination, DG CONNECT as a keynote speaker. They will bring insights into the latest trends in the world of communication. it's an excellent opportunity to keep abreast with technological and sectoral developments and to network with peers in the industry.
The following are just some of the questions that will be addressed during the conference.
- How can network operators take up the challenges presented and survive in such a fiercely competitive and unforgivingly disruptive environment?
- How can they capitalise on these emerging trends and still give consumers what they want at the right price?
- How can we ensure that regulation encourages rather than inhibits innovation, thereby facilitating the growth of the digital economy?
- Is social media impacting operators and businesses and driving them to change their business models?
Key international experts in the field have already confirmed their participation will be sharing their experiences, forecasting future trends and identifying the key actions that need to be taken to propel the industry and the country to cater for a truly digital economy.
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at:
- Online Security Analysts
- Regulatory Analysts
- Economic Analysts
- Market Analysts
- Business Developers
- Technology Officers
- Product/Service Developers
- Legal Advisors
- Business Consultants
- Communications Engineers
- Technology enthusiasts
- Online Marketing Strategists
This is a full day conference, starting with registration at 08.30 and an estimated end time of 17.45 (max).
The cost of the registration is:
- Early bird (open until 31st of October): €120
- Standard (available after 31st October): €180
Refreshments will be served throughout the day and parking will be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Group bookings are available, whereby with every four paying participants, the fifth attends free of charge.
Deadline for registration is Friday, 14th November.