The StartUp Europe Awards (SEUA) are an initiative of the European Commission and the Finnova Foundation, supported by the President of the European Parliament, the President of the Committee of the Regions, the Vice-President of the Economic and Social Committee and the StartUp Europe Accelerator of the Finnova Foundation. The initiative is promoted by Startup Europe.
StartUp Europe Awards presents a prize methodology for startups at local, regional, national, European and global level that fosters the open innovation and the collaboration between the different actors of the European ecosystem, through the private-public partnership to support entrepreneurs. Besides, it creates a network of contacts that will inspire and provided visibility to all the local startups so that, by using this network, they can scale their services and products at a global level.
SEUA is an extremely useful tool to build the European ecosystem connecting all the players across the continent: “The Eurovision for Startups”.
The goal is to promote local entrepreneurship and open innovation. In the first edition of SEUA we have reached 90 startups from 16 countries, involving 9 Members of the European Parliament as Ambassadors and 21 media partners from all over Europe. This time we want to make it bigger!!! And we need your help. Are you an accelerator in Space field? Are you a Space expert used to working with startups and entrepreneurial ecosystems? Are you running a local or national contest in Space? Join us!
Why become a SEUA partner?
Visibility and recognition
- To identify yourself as an organization concerned with promoting entrepreneurial activity in Europe, contributing to growth, job creation and wealth creation
- Your organization logo on SEUA website and social networks as a partner
- StartUp Europe Awards logo to use in your communications, that recognizes you as a partner of a European initiative backed by EU Commission
- Exposure to European authorities and European media
- Networking with other similar organizations and European institutions
- Information about events, funds, calls, best practises and training programs for entrepreneurs for your organization and your startups
- Possibility to develop a business model
- Our support on developing the StartUp Europe Awards methodology
What we are looking for:
- Organizations that have experience with startups and preferably in doing startup accelerator programs and contest, whose mission is innovation.
- The organization should find a local media partner, which will depend on the level at which they operate (local, regional, national or European). It is also recommended that the organization establish relations with a member of the European Parliament (MEP) with SEUA support.
Why we hold a Space StartUp Europe Award?
The SPACE category is born out of the need for awarding those innovative startups within the sphere of aerospace and to set Europe as a world benchmark in this sphere.
To apply for being PARTNER for StartUp Europe Awards, please send an email to request the registration form. Deadline September 16th.