The project will facilitate cooperation with like-minded partners, in order to promote the EU ethical guidelines and to adopt common principles and operational conclusions. For this purpose, deepening mutual understanding on policy initiatives is important.
The specific objectives of the project are to support the EU to:
- Develop responsible leadership in global discussions around legal and ethical aspects of AI.
- Create the conditions for the uptake of policies and good practices/standards that ensure an appropriate ethical and legal framework on AI.
- Improve public awareness of the challenges and opportunities associated with AI.
Project activities will include:
- Organisation of conferences, workshops, events with partner countries and partner organisations;
- Policy outreach, dialogue and knowledge exchange;
- Research and analysis;
- Public Diplomacy activities
Find more information on the call announcement page.