The registration is closed. You can follow the web streaming:
- recording of morning session on Gaming and Gamification
- recording of afternoon session on Technologies for Learning and Skills
The day will be dedicated to the LEIT Work Programme 2016-2017 under Horizon 2020.
During two sessions we will explore two work programme topics:
- morning session: ICT-24-2016 Gaming and Gamification (9.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.)
- afternoon session: ICT-22-2016 Technologies for Learning and Skills (1.30 p.m.-5.30 p.m.)
Each session provides time for you to network and to discuss and share ideas for new projects:
- ICT-24 10.45 a.m.- 12.30 p.m.
- ICT-22 3.30 p.m.- 5.30 p.m.
If you have questions on the topics you are welcome to send them according to the topic of your interest in the following mailboxes:
ICT-24-2016 to CNECT-GAMIF@ec.europa.eu
ICT-22-2016 to CNECT-TELEARN@ec.europa.eu
We will collect and cluster the questions and answer them during the presentations.
Please note that there will be no pre-proposal checks.
Registration is free but places are limited due to the capacity of the room. For each session there is a separate registration form. If you want to attend both, please fill in two separate registration forms. If you cannot come, make sure you cancel your registration. After the registration you will receive an official invitation letter by email that confirms your participation. You will be able to enter the building and attend the session only with this official document.
Registration opens on Monday 7/12/2015 and closes on Thursday 7/01/2016.