The 2018 conference of the European Institute for Innovation through Health Data will showcase how routinely collected health data ('Real World Data') can be used to derive knowledge, and how these insights can impact decision making and healthcare strategy.
The event offers sessions on:
- Pragmatic clinical trials - their role, methods, tools, results and impacts
- International observational health data networks – communities and projects
- Learning health systems – the global landscape
- Hospital-led and patient-led initiatives to use health data to improve outcomes
- A debate on the conditions for real world evidence - to inform regulatory decision makin
On Monday morning 19th the conference will kick-off by an in-depth tutorial on the GDPR implications for reusing health data and a workshop for health data custodians about the IMI EHDEN federated data network.