YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRESENTATIONS HERE
### the event is fully booked. We cannot accept more registrations ###
Who should attend?
This event addresses potential applicants for two Horizon 2020 Calls in the fields of ICT research & innovation supporting the Creative Industries and Cultural Heritage:
• LEIT/ICT programme, topic: Tools for smart digital content in the creative industries, ICT-20-2017
• Societal Challenges programme, topic: European cultural heritage, access and analysis for a richer interpretation of the past, CULT-COOP-09-2017
The information day aims at helping participants to better understand the work programme and criteria for the evaluation of proposals, to facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences, and to meet potential partners for project consortia.
In line with the security rules, only registered participants can access the conference centre. Please fill in the registration form which will be available until 7 November 2016.
What can you expect?
- Presentations of the Work Programmes and about proposal preparation by European Commission staff.
- Opportunities for networking and consortium building.
- Public question & answer sessions (no bilateral meetings with EC staff)
How can you take part?
In the networking sessions will be room for a number of short presentations from participants. These should not take longer than five minutes, be limited to the theme addressed by the session and focus on the following questions:
- Where do you see the main challenges in the area?
- How would you address these challenges in your project?
- Which expertise do you provide?
- Which expertise are you looking for to build a consortium?
- How to contact you?
If you wish to present your project idea, upload your presentation via the registration tool by 11th November at the latest, clearly indicating which topic you are addressing.
Where and when?
The event will start on Thursday, 17 November, 13:00 and end on Friday, 18 November, 13:00
European Convention Center Luxembourg - ACCESS
4, Place de l'Europe
A final AGENDA can be found here.
Terms of participation
Participation to the event is free of charge, but travel and accommodation costs are to be borne by delegates. Please note that the European Commission does not issue any personal invitations to this event, nor provide support with visa applications.
Please contact your travel agency or the Luxembourg tourist office. The hotels closest to the European Convention Center building (but not in the centre of the city) are 'Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg', 'Sofitel Luxembourg Europe' and 'Melia'.
Through the Creativity mailbox you can contact the European Commission department organising this event.
NOTE: No webstreaming is foreseen for the event. Nevertheless, it will be possible to check presentations and project ideas' abstracts after the event via our web.