ICT 2018 is the European Commission’s flagship research and innovation event. It focuses on the European Union’s strategy regarding the digital transformation of society, economy and industry. The event's Innovation and Startups Village will welcome an audience keen on learning and debating about cutting edge innovation in Europe. The sessions of the forum are entrepreneurial, practical, and delivered by startup founders or investors with remarkable experience in their fields.
The objectives of the programme are:
- Highlighting the leading practices at EU level on innovation;
- Gaining insights about Blockchain and AI technologies;
- Creating awareness regarding EU policies and actions on these topics;
- Highlighting the most innovative EU funded projects;
- Show casing the advancements of the Startup Europe and Innovation Radar initiatives.