The Human Brain Project (HBP)has launched a call for expression of interest to find scientific chairs to take over the scientific lead of its 2019 education workshops. These yearly workshops are addressed to Master, PhD and early post-doc students. Deadline to submit proposals to the call for expression of interest is 3 September.
The workshops are organised by the HBP’s Education Programme and consist of two to three days’ on-site sessions, which complement specific online courses around the following themes:
- ICT/Computing for non-specialists
- Neuroscience/Neurobiology for non-specialists
- Brain medicine for non-specialists
- Research, Ethics and Societal Impact
- Intellectual Property Rights, Translation and Exploitation of Research
For more information, visit the dedicated page for the call for expression of interest.