The Call for Proposals is closing on 14 April 2015 at 17h Brussels time.
(1) Official call documentation:
For the official documentation regarding ICT 27 -2015 (Photonics KET) and ICT 28 -2015 (Cross-cutting ICT KETs) see the ICT-2015 call pages of the Participant Portal.
(A) Supplementary documents - Overview:
The following supplementary documents for ICT 27 and ICT 28 can found at the bottom of this page:
1) Extract of the LEIT-ICT Work Programme 2015, concerning ICT-KETs (Micro/nanoelectronics and Photonics).
2) Presentations of the Photonics and Cross-cutting ICT KETs Topics in the call:
- ICT 27 -2015: Photonics KET
- ICT 28 –2015: Cross-cutting ICT KETs
3) Questions & Answers on Photonics and Cross-cutting ICT KETs work programme topics:
- ICT 27 -2015: Photonics KET (no document available yet)
- ICT 28 -2015: Cross-cutting ICT KETs
(B) Important note on sub-topic ICT 28.b - Pilot lines for advanced KET products:
- Specific evaluation criteria apply for the call item ICT28.b. See for instance page 5 and in particular page 7 of the Work programme extract and/or the slides no 10-12 of the ICT-28 presentation.
- Therefore, a specific proposal template shall be used for proposals to ICT28.b.
- For more complete information including other, general forms see the official call pages on the Participant Portal e.g. concerning Topic Conditions & Documents.
(C) Further background information:
- Photonics Public-Private Partnership (PPP) – see Photonics21;
Photonics Pilot Line workshop, 14 November 2014 in Brussels:
See Photonics 21 - News, 2014