Taking advantage of social media algorithms push for video content, FotoInMotion allows both professional content producers and creative citizens to embed contextual information into a single photo or a set of photos, and produce videos with rich semi-automated editing functions and dynamic effects. These can be easily shared on social media, as well as on professional digital content delivery platforms.
FotoInMotion’s photo-editing and video creation process will use 3D effects to draw attention to high-quality photography, by inviting users to select their best photos and providing them with a range of specifically designed artistic effects.
- From 2018-01-01 to 2020-12-31
- Total cost: EUR 2 548 288,75
- EU contribution: EUR 2 548 288,75
- Topic: ICT-20-2017 - Tools for smart digital content in the creative industries
- Call for proposal: H2020-ICT-2017-1
- Funding scheme: RIA - Research and Innovation action