Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the submission deadline for proposals is postponed from 22 April 2020 to 18 June 2020 for the following topics:
Under the Call SC1-FA-DTS-2018-2020:
- topic DT-TDS-04-2020 “AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine”
Under the Call SC1-DTH-2018-2020:
- Topic SC1-DTH-02-2020 “Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies”
- Topic SC1-DTH-04-2020 “International cooperation in smart living environments for ageing people”
- Topic SC1-DTH-06-2020 “Accelerating the uptake of computer simulations for testing medicines and medical devices”
- Topic SC1-DTH-14-2020 “Pre-commercial Procurement for Digital Health and Care Solutions”
- Topic SC1-HCC-08-2020 “Scaling up innovation for active and healthy ageing”
- Topic SC1-HCC-09-2020 “Supporting deployment of eHealth in low and lower middle income countries in Africa for better health outcomes”
For latest updates on research & innovation in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the European Research Area (ERA) Corona Platform
Dedicated FAQs have been published on the Funding and Tenders Portal, addressing H2020 call-, proposal- and grant management cycle aspects severely impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
This extension is a response to the coronavirus pandemic that has severely affected many potential applicants of these topics, to allow more time for proposal preparation. Depending on how the situation evolves, further extension to the 18 June deadline might be considered and would be communicated in due time.