This is your opportunity to connect with investors and financial providers, to promote your company and to receive feedback on your business model - all you need is a webcam and a headset! Applications are opened until May 30! [tweet this].
The participants to the e-pitch - 6 innovative start-ups from the IT-sector – are selected according to a set of criteria. The selection is based on the information given in your online Euroquity profile. So please make sure the necessary information is online by registering in the EIG-community: www.euroquity.com/eu
The main requirements to join the e-pitch are as follows:
- European company which has already been founded or is in process of being founded, a business plan is available
- The company has a market-ready product and ideally a first customer
- The company is looking for investment at the moment and can determine the amount of investment needed
- The business model is well-defined
- The business idea fits into one of the four competition categories in the ICT sector (Visualization, Mobilisation, Robotization, Socialization)
The selected participants will be informed on 23 June, and the e-pitch session will take place on 8 July, 2014 at 17:00 CET.
For more info please check the EIG website.