"Our Digital Future"
This brand new event, as a successor to the European Nanoelectronics Forum & the ARTEMIS technology Conference, is jointly organised by the European Commission (DG CONNECT), the industry associations AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA and EPoSS and the ECSEL Joint Undertaking.
EFECS 2017 will offer attendees multiple ways to be informed, and become involved/engaged, in the future development of the Electronic Components and Systems industry:
- “Strategic Theme” Interest Group meetings will be organised to:
- Understand the challenges and jointly develop the required roadmaps and strategic priorities addressing each key theme
- Discuss within each interest group opportunities for collaborative activities that address the strategic priorities and create options for potential projects
- Encourage the possibility of “cross thematic” interaction to help address innovation along the full electronic components and systems value chain
- Strategic presentations will help provide a vision for the future from an industrial, technology, funding and political point of view
- Thematic sessions and project posters will demonstrate the significant developments already underway
Conference website (continuous updates)
ECS Innovation Award Competition for FP7/H2020 Projects
The European Commission has launched an 'Innovation Award' competition in view of the European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems. The most innovative idea developed under an FP7 or H2020 project in the area of ECS will be selected for the award; hence any participant or group of participants of an EU-funded project can apply. Several innovation proposals can be submitted per project.
Submit your application on-line by 12/11/2017
The award will be handed out on 7th of December at EFECS2017. Conditions for applying include the participation at the forum, if among the candidates to win.