"Our Digital Future"
This brand new event, as a successor to the European Nanoelectronics Forum & the ARTEMIS technology Conference, is jointly organised by the European Commission (DG CONNECT), the industry associations AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA and EPoSS and the ECSEL Joint Undertaking.
EFECS 2017 will offer attendees multiple ways to be informed, and become involved/engaged, in the future development of the Electronic Components and Systems industry:
- “Strategic Theme” Interest Group meetings will be organised to:
- Understand the challenges and jointly develop the required roadmaps and strategic priorities addressing each key theme
- Discuss within each interest group opportunities for collaborative activities that address the strategic priorities and create options for potential projects
- Encourage the possibility of “cross thematic” interaction to help address innovation along the full electronic components and systems value chain
- Strategic presentations will help provide a vision for the future from an industrial, technology, funding and political point of view
- Thematic sessions and project posters will demonstrate the significant developments already underway
Conference website (continuous updates)