Registration is closed!
- The information day and brokerage event organised on December 5, 2017 in Brussels, Belgium will be the opportunity to receive information about the expectations of the call for proposals on the European AI-on-demand-platform (closing 17 April 2018). It is a chance to team up with potential proposers to develop consortia. The proposers will have the possibility to present their project ideas or their expertise to the audience, offering an excellent networking opportunity to develop or complement consortia.
It will be critical for proposals to bring the right mix of expertise to address the ambitious objective of this call, which is expected to mobilise the major players in the field to lead the development of the European AI-on-demand-platform.
The event is therefore of interest to all the key European stakeholders in AI, either provider or user of this technology, as researcher, integrator, industry, etc.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory. Please note that the number of places is limited; therefore we might not be able to accept all the applications (limited to one participant per organisation/Lab).
Registration is closed! Presentations will be available after the event on this link.
For more information about the AI-on-demand-platform please see the publication of the Work Programme for 2018-2020 (p. 55 IT-26-2018-2020: Artificial Intelligence).
- euRobotics: Presentation by Bernd Liepert, President and Stefano Stramigioli, VP Research
- BDVA: Presentation by Edward Curry, Vice President
Presentations project ideas:
- Presentation by Patrick Gatellier: AI4EU
- Presentation by Emiliano Lorini: Cognitive Planning in Persuasive Multimodal Communication
- Presentation by Rafael Martinez: Fiona
- Presentation by Olli Nurmi: FIAPS
- Presentation by Marcos Sacristan: treelogic
- Presentation by Eric Robson: LIGHT
- Presentation by Sasitharan Balasubramaniam: TSSG