It aims at bringing together researchers from all over the world to present their latest research results, being one of the main venues for showcasing, demonstrating and trialling the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes. It will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from the 15th to the 18th of June 2020. All the information is available on the conference website.
The conference will include:
- Regular sessions with papers (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore);
- Special sessions;
- Poster sessions;
- Keynote talks;
- Demos and exhibitions;
- Technical pitches at coffee breaks from exhibitors.
The new key dates are:
- 21/02/2020 – Papers submission for regular oral sessions
- 21/02/2020 – Proposals for workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 20/03/2020 – Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 20/03/2020 – Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 13/04/2020 – Notification of acceptance of papers and posters
- 24/04/2020 – Final paper submission