At the event you can:
- Join up with stakeholders in Europe and globally to build consensus on eHealth standards, accelerate knowledge-sharing, and promote wide adoption of standards.
- Deliver an evidence-based Roadmap for alignment, iterative consolidation, and broad acceptance of eStandards that is endorsed by SDOs, the eHealth Network, the providers, and the Industry.
- Contribute to the eHealth Interoperability Framework use cases focusing on clinical content modelling for different paradigms and embed a Quality Management System for interoperability testing and certification of eHealth systems.
- Collect evidence and provide guidance on the coexistence of competing or overlapping standards in large-scale eHealth deployment nationally and cross-border.
- Participate in EU/US MoU roadmap actions such as the International Patient Summaries standard.
- Explore socio-economic aspects of eHealth interoperability, revisiting the language for user-vendor interaction that embodies 'co-making' in trust, collaboration and long-term engagement.
- Align across PHC-34 to nurture innovation, sustainability & growth under CEF and beyond contributing to Key actions of the Digital Single Market.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory.